*UPDATE: Spaces are still available for September, but our classroom is now closed for summer. We will reopen with an Info Session on Wednesday September 9th at 9AM for students wanting to apply for a spot on the OSF Student Design Team. While we will not be returning messages over the summer, you can speak to our Office Administrator Anita Court during the first part of July and end of August at 416-393-9830 firstname.lastname@example.org
All returning OSF leadership students must come in to be timetabled at 10:30AM (to 12noon) on Wednesday September 9th.
- Earn high school credits by running a Design and Skateboard Business!
- Learn to build skateboards, design original graphics, work with local artists/professional mentors/ community partners, market, display and retail your own brand.
- All courses taught with a SK8 & Street Art focus, including English/Media, Business/Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Visual Arts/Design and Skateboard/Art Co-op work placements.
- Looking to be a part of a TDSB alternative school that does only real-world projects?
- Stoked about visual arts, design, street art and skateboard culture?
- Able to learn/work independently and participate as a contributing team member in a community setting?
- 16+ years of age?
- Note: Spaces are available for young women in OSF programs promoting women in skateboarding/graffiti.
- Info Sessions every Wednesday at 9am in the OSF Classroom at Scadding Court Community Centre, Room 3, 707 Dundas Street West at Bathurst (next to Dunbat Skatepark)
- OSF Classroom, 416-393-0845
- Craig Morrison, OSF Teacher, email@example.com
- Lauren Hortie, OSF Teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info: oasisskateboardfactory.blogspot.com