*The Final Due Date for any completed Application Packages to start school in February (Semester 2) is WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 7 at 3:30PM. Completed Application Packages received by this time will be considered for an interview/design experience required to apply for any remaining spaces on this year's OSF Student Design Team!
- Earn high school credits by running a Design and Skateboard Business!
- Learn to build skateboards, design original graphics, work with local artists/professional mentors/ community partners, market, display and retail your own brand.
- All courses taught with a SK8 & Street Art focus, including English/Media, Business/Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Visual Arts/Design and Skateboard/Art Co-op work placements.
- Looking to be a part of a TDSB alternative school that does only real-world projects?
- Stoked about visual arts, design, street art and skateboard culture?
- Able to learn/work independently and participate as a contributing team member in a community setting?
- 16+ years of age?
- Note: Spaces are available for young women in OSF programs promoting women in skateboarding/graffiti.
- Info Sessions every Wednesday at 9am in the OSF Classroom at Scadding Court Community Centre, Room 3, 707 Dundas Street West at Bathurst (next to Dunbat Skatepark)
- OSF Classroom, 416-393-0845
- Craig Morrison, OSF Teacher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauren Hortie, OSF Teacher, email@example.com
For more info: oasisskateboardfactory.blogspot.com